If you’d like to experience Turtle Island for yourself, your close friends, or your family exclusively, we welcome you to reserve the entire island for a week of your own.
Invite your friends, entire family for a reunion that you’ll remember forever, or just gather for an island party of a lifetime! We can assure you, living in your own private paradise is a life experience that is unparalleled.
Spacious and serene accommodations (14 bures – Fijian villas – in total), delectable food and world-class wines, and an incredible array of water sports, culture immersion, and memory-making activities.
If your group includes little ones, then we assign nannies or “Bula Buddies” to every child so they also experience the personal attention of a fun-loving Fijian caretaker and activities suited to the child’s age.
• Meet and greet service at Nadi International Airport
• Return transfers from Nadi to Turtle Island.
• 14 villas with a spacious open-plan, four poster king-size bed, air conditioning, veranda with queen
size daybed, walk-in double shower, double vanity, custom furnishings, bar and small refrigerator
stocked with your favourite snacks and drinks.
• A dedicated Bure Mama per villa.
• Children’s activities program and dedicated Bula Buddy per child (if needed).
• All meals including breakfasts, lunches or daily picnics on a private beach, in-villa dining, predinner savouries and gourmet dinners.
• All beverages including fine wines, spirits, and cocktails.
• All marine and land-based activities including deep sea fishing, scuba diving (1 tank dive daily for
certified divers), horseback riding, sunset cruise, mountain biking, sailing, kayaking, snorkelling
excursions, windsurfing, stand-up paddle boarding, and use of all sporting equipment.
• Cultural immersion activities including kava ceremony, traditional Fijian singing and dancing, village visits to neighbouring islands.
• Daily laundry service.
• We are also pleased to customize your experience as much as you desire.
Local Fijian government taxes